Come on chaps, a version upgrade has been promised for some time now in order to address a wealth of issues, and to incorporate patches of which many of us are all aware. Can you give us some indication of when we'll see it?
well now its summer already......can we get the upgrade before this year's season starts? There are a large number of fixes to be addressed, of which your guys are well aware. I am still having to use Offshore Navigator. Can you come up with a date?
Peter - I have no relation to Maptech except for being a user of their CNP product, but I just thought I'd at least give you this... CNP is a repackaged version of Rosepoint Nav's Coastal Explorer Product. Rosepoint Nav is still in beta with CE 2.0 with an expected formal release this month. My guess is that it will be soon after that when we will see the Maptech upgrade. I, too, am waiting on a couple of bug fixes, so I can't wait to see it.
Please let us know if a version upgrade is still going to appear. Decisions have to be made based on your predictions of a release date. There are a mass of fixes that were promised to address a 60% functional product. Please be honest - do we give this up? I have a considerable investment in maptech products and charts in particular. I need to decide whether to hang in another year or bail out.
I just reviewed the MIBS list of exhibitors for their February 2010 show. Noticed you are going to be at the show. Is it possible that a new version of CNP will be demonstrated and even have an availability date?