HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Chart Navigator Pro & Chart Navigator Light: General: Chart Navigator Pro: Application Discussion: CNP Version Upgrade

Peter Ulph
Original Message
(Posted Jan 19, 2008 12:23 PM)

Come on chaps, a version upgrade has been promised for some time now in order to address a wealth of issues, and to incorporate patches of which many of us are all aware. Can you give us some indication of when we'll see it?

regards

Peter Ulph

Previous     
Replies 1 - 5 of 5
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

Jeff Normandin
RE: CNP Version Upgrade
(msg #1: Posted Mar 19, 2008 8:11 AM)

Hi Peter,

We are planning to release an update but I do not currently have a date I can give you for it. We are looking at some time this summer.

Jeff N.

Peter Ulph
RE(2): CNP Version Upgrade
(msg #1.1: Posted Jun 3, 2008 4:40 PM)

Jeff
well now its summer already......can we get the upgrade before this year's season starts? There are a large number of fixes to be addressed, of which your guys are well aware. I am still having to use Offshore Navigator. Can you come up with a date?

regards

Peter Ulph

Chris Labatt
RE(3): CNP Version Upgrade
(msg #1.1.1: Posted Jun 9, 2008 1:17 PM)

Peter - I have no relation to Maptech except for being a user of their CNP product, but I just thought I'd at least give you this... CNP is a repackaged version of Rosepoint Nav's Coastal Explorer Product. Rosepoint Nav is still in beta with CE 2.0 with an expected formal release this month. My guess is that it will be soon after that when we will see the Maptech upgrade. I, too, am waiting on a couple of bug fixes, so I can't wait to see it.

Chris

Curtis Beebe
RE(2): CNP Version Upgrade
(msg #1.2: Posted Jul 23, 2008 5:49 PM)

Any further updates or info on release schedule?

michael bogannam
RE(3): CNP Version Upgrade
(msg #1.2.1: Posted Jul 25, 2008 11:04 AM)

None at this time.
Version 1.1.61 is still currently the latest release.

-Michael Bogannam
Technical Support Rep.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 5 of 5
     Next     

© 1989 - 2015 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS